All veggie spring rolls are a great side dish or appetizer. I like to dip them in sweet & sour sauce. DELICIOUS!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add water
- add 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 2 cups cabbage
- add 2 teaspoons sugar
- add 2-3 teaspoons soy sauce
- add egg roll wraps or spring roll wrappers
- add 1 cup mushrooms
- add 8-10 shallots
- add white pepper
- add 2-3 teaspoons sesame oil
- add fresh grated ginger
- add salt
- add 1 cup broccoli
- add 1 cup snow peas
- add 1 cup carrots
- Cut up all veggies into small pieces (thinly sliced).
- In large pan or wok heat up veg. oil and add mushrooms and ginger. After a minute, add rest of veggies. Cook for 2-3 minute
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Take a wrapper, use fingers to moisten the edge with water, lay the wrapper in a diamond shape and place veg mixture in middle.
- Fold up bottom, sides and then roll up to the top (use enough water to seal).
- I bake mine in a cake pan that has been greased with some oil spritzed on top, 400 degrees for 10-15 min (until brown), but you could steam or fry.