A little of everything I love! A great dish for when company is over and you want to eat slow and chat
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces sausage
- add 1 avocado
- add 2 ounces sour cream
- add 1 tomato
- add 5 ounces corn tortilla chips
- add 2 jalapenos
- add 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven too 400.
- Spread chips on an oven proof plate, top with sausage and cheese.
- Bake until chees melts, about 10 minutes.
- top with remaining ingredients.