I really love to eat this in the summer for a nice light dinner. I got it from the Mission Foods website but I tweeked it a little bit. This can be made without the chicken for a veggie dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add cooking spray
- add 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- add 1 cup shredded chickens
- add salsa
- add 1 avocado
- add light ranch salad dressing
- add 1/2 cup green onions
- add 1 1/2 cups portabello mushrooms
- add 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- add 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned (not in oil)
- add 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- On one half of each tortilla, layer evenly all the ingredients in the order given.
- Fold each tortilla over to create a "half moon" and press down lightly.
- Coat the skillet or griddle with a light mist of cooking spray and warm to a medium heat.Cook each quesadilla for two to three minutes on each side until lightly browned and the cheese melts.Remove from pan and cut each into 3 wedges and serve with a light ranch dressing or salsa.