Lovely individual snacks to get you hungry for a mexican meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- add scallions (optional)
- add oil (for frying)
- add 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- add jalapeno peppers, slices (optional)
- add 1 (6 ounce) can bean dip
- add cooked shrimp (optional)
- add thin slices of fried chorizo sausage (optional)
- add 12 corn tortillas
- Quarter tortillas.
- Fry in oil until crisp.
- (Keep temperature around 375 degrees).
- Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Place fried tortillas on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Slice cheeses to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Top individual tortillas with bean dip and cheeses.
- Top some nachos with jalapenos, some with chorizo, some with shrimp& scallions.
- Broil on center rack of oven until cheese melts.