this is a wounderfully chunky nacho cheese dip
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (12 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- add 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- add 1 lb browned and crumbled hamburger
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chilies (drained)
- add 3 jalapenos
- add 2 (16 ounce) jars Cheez Whiz
- mix all ingredeints together and warm in sauce pan or crockpot (med setting) until chez whiz and soup blend together.
- (if using the crockpot keep the setting on low after mixture is blended together just to keep warm).
- cooking time is longer in the crockpot.