This sweet, cool wrap sandwich is great for the warm weather; for picnics, lunches, quick dinners. Can also be wrapped and cut into thirds for a small appetizer serving for a shower or party. Also kid friendly for a snack or lunch.
- add 1 lb deli ham
- add 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese
- add 1 head lettuce
- add 1 lb swiss cheese
- add 1 jar pineapple preserves
- add 8 honey wheat flour tortillas
- Combine cream cheese and pineapple preserves; spread about 1-2 ounces on each tortilla.
- You can also spread tortilla with cream cheese and gently pour on the preserves.
- Place 2 oz ham and 2 oz cheese on a wrap.
- Top with shredded lettuce and roll to tightness.
- Cut wrap into thirds, if serving as a finger sandwich or as an appetizer.