The sweet/sour taste the sauce adds makes these ham balls YUMMY!!! Use them for your main dish or as appetizers. These freeze and reheat nicely.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/2 lb ground beef
- add 1 lb ground pork
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 2 tablespoons vinegar
- add 1 1/4 lbs ground ham
- add 1 can tomato soup
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Make into balls.
- Place in a 9X13 baking dish.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over ham balls.
- Bake 40 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees until done.
- Don't over bake you want to keep these moist.