Antipasto is a big hit at family dinners in my family. I could have this everyday.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 bottle (8 oz.) SEVEN SEAS VIVA Italian Dressing
- add 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- add 1 pkg. (3 oz.) Pepperoni Slices
- add 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- add 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- add 10 pepperoncini peppers
- add 4 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, cut into sticks
- Pour dressing over artichokes, pepperoni, tomatoes, olives and peppers in shallow dish; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Arrange pepperoni, vegetables and cheese on platter.
- Serve with reserved marinade.